The charming Isola Rossa cottage is located in one of the wildest and most romantic positions on the Argentario peninsula. The house sleeps up to 6 guests in three double bedrooms with ensuite bathrooms and the sea views, particularly at sunset, are spectacular. There is a lovely small pool and for the more sporty, private direct access to the sea via a hiking path below the house. So this Robinson Crusoe getaway is perfect for families or a small group of friends, who are looking for a wild and romantic escape.
The beautiful Isola Rossa hideaway has elegant yet refreshingly understated interiors with whitewashed beams and terracotta tiles. It is the perfect choice for those who are active and who seek a hedonistic lifestyle in an unspoilt, yet easily accessible location because you do not have to travel far to an excellent nearby restaurant called La Fontanina. The nearby Porto Santo Stefano, with all of its amenities, is just 15 minutes drive away. A little further afield, guests can enjoy playing golf, tennis or padel at the Argentario Golf Resort and Spa.
The stunning Isola Rossa bolthole is unique in both position and what it has to offer its guests – a secret escape with the rest of Tuscany waiting on your doorstep.
The charming cottage comprises
- Living/dining room with a fireplace leading out to a small terrace with a vine covered pergola with barbecue area
- Well equipped open kitchen
- Two double bedrooms
- Twin bedroom
- Three bathrooms, all with showers
- Small, well maintained garden bordered by an olive grove and steep cliffs dropping down to the sea
- Swimming pool: 9 x 4 meter (above ground although it does not appear as such)
- A steep ‘dicesa mare’ – path with steps leading down to the sea
- Parking for several cars
Amenities at Isola Rossa
- Beach nearby
- Boat hire
- Ferry trip
- Swimming pool
- Scuba diving
- Local shopping
- Washing machine
This map is only an approximation of location
Porto Santo Stefano 7km; Siena 125km; Florence 190km