I Colli is a terrific Villa sleeping up to 16, and so scenic in fact, that it was once used to film a wonderful Bertolucci film quite aptly called, “Stealing Beauty.” The Villa boasts sweeping views from the city of Siena to the vineyards and rolling hills of Chianti.
The Estate comprises of a hectare of gardens, an orchard and vegetable garden, extensive lawns, many secluded spots to read a good book or lounge, a wonderful pool, and an outdoor dining area. The feel is altogether charming and inviting, the Villa was lovingly restored by two cosmopolitan architects thus the interiors are just as elegant, well designed, and immaculate as you would imagine.
The Main House comprises:
- 5 spacious ensuite bedrooms
- Large Sitting room with fireplaces
- Lovely open plan Kitchen
- Dining Room with a large wooden table seating up to 16
- The Tower: Separate to the main house, where there are a further 3 bedrooms and two bathrooms.
- The Villa comes fully staffed also and a cook can be arranged too.
Amenities at I Colli
- Maid service
- Swimming pool
- Local shopping
- Washing machine
This map is only an approximation of location
Siena 13km; San Gimignano 46km; Montalcino 50km; Montepulciano 63km; Pienza 68km; Arezzo 86km